Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Growing WAY too fast



I can hardly believe that our little Logan is over 7 months old! He is growing way too fast and I wish I could just hit 'pause' for a while. He is scooting around on the floor and loves when you stand him up. This week was finally the time to get out the highchair and put away the Bumbo.


What can I say.....this boy LOVES his food. He DEVOURS everything that he is offered. I decided to buy one of those 'mesh' feeders to get him started with feeding himself. Ella was very into grabbing the spoon and trying to feed herself and Logan is happy as can be to let you feed him while he relaxes. He LOVES eating his fruit from his little feeder....he had mashed on bananas, peaches, cherries, and apples. WARNING: Do NOT try to remove the feeder from his hand before he is ready......wow! He has a temper when you mess with his food!








No comments: