Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy 7 months and 4 days little man!!!! Logan's first Haircut!

Things have been a little hectic the past few days.......I remembered Saturday was Logan's 7th month day, but forgot to address this on the blog......bad mommy. I remembered again and again and still forgot to post about it. Well, here it is!
Happy 7th months my little man! I LOVE YOU more each day! Your smile melts my heart and I LOVE your chubby stinky feet! You are absolutely wonderful!
We had some photos done yesterday at the house, so it was time for Logan's first haircut to get ready for the 'shoot'. His first haircut was compliments of Auntie JoJo.......we love ya!
"ummmmm......what's going on here?"
Always smiling

Peek-a-boo


He is such a sweetie



Love those "little tongue out" shots


The handsome "finished product"

Ella got in on the action as well! although she was really missing "Sweet & Sassy"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Can't wait to see how the photos turned out! Brooke is over do for a "DO" at Sweet and Sassy. I need to take her there before our vacation!

Elizabeth said...

Love his new "DO"! It goes great with his eyes :)